English for Life (Beginner)
|Published by: bizlang (Karma: 21.74) on 13 September 2009 | Views: 39864|
Comprehensive multi-level course of British English for adults.
Lessons are represented with dilogues and situations focusing on a particular grammar or vocabular point.
One page. One lesson. One focus. Everything you look for in an English course, made simple.
- Perfectly simple: each lesson is just one page, needing no teaching preparation - simply 'pick up and teach'.
- Distinct language points in short chunks: 80 lessons cover either vocabulary, grammar, skills, or functional language, each with an interactive catch-up lesson on the MultiROM.
- Visual presentation: dialogues, stories, and picture-dictionary style vocabulary makes new language easy to understand and remember.
- 'Real life' focus: 'English for Everyday Life' lessons, 'English in the World cultural feature, and a 'Your life' personalization opportunity in every lesson.
- 'That's life' storyline: regular episodes provide language review in a real life context.
- Everything in one place for the teacher: an interleaved Teacher's Book with facing-page lesson guide, an extra photocopiable activity per lesson, plus a customizable test CD.
Not registered yet? We'll like you more if you do!
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: Student book, British English for adults, Audio course, English, lesson, point, vocabular, focus, course, grammar, Everything, English