1. Monkey Math
Nine math activities with Marvin the Monkey! Addition, subtraction, number sequence, fractions, graphs, and money are all included in this program.
The individual activities are:
• Picture Addition - Add the two sets of objects.
• Picture Subtraction - Subtract the second set of objects from the first.
• Math Path - Follow along the math path by finding the sums and differences.
• Math Paint - Find the sum of each equation and paint the answer the correct color.
• Missing Numbers - Find the missing number in a number sequence.
• Picture Fractions - Color the objects to match the fraction shown.
• Picture Graphs - Drag each object into the correct row and determine what object shows the most and what object shows the fewest.
• Story Graphs - Answer the questions by reading the bar graphs.
• Math Menu - Read the prices on the menu to determine how much the purchased items cost. Ages: 3 and up
2. Picture Math
Six math activities help build math skills in young children. Addition and subtraction with numbers 1 to 10, finish the pattern shown, drag objects into the correct grid in both vertical and horizontal graphs, drag shapes to create tangram animals, and divide a pizza and count out presents that represent the fraction shown.
Ages: preschool through grade 2.