јудиоприложение и презентации к детскому иллюстрированному словарю издательства Thomson – Heinle.
The Heinle Picture Dictionary for Children is the only children's dictionary that presents vocabulary within the thematic readings and offers opportunities for multi-level practise of every word introduced to help develop English language skills. The Heinle Picture Dictionary for Children Audio Programme includes every vocabulary word for the 63 lessons in the dictionary. The PowerPoint Presentation with 128 slides in all, half of them with picture only and the other half with description. The slides are sorted by themes and go one after the other (1x without text / the same with text). Perfect for memorizing names of colours, parts of the body, opposites, time, clothes, feelings and much more. There are audio files for every slide! Designed to teach the essential vocabulary for beginners to elementary pupils, aged 5 to 8.
ISBN 10: 1424018374
ISBN 13: 9781424018376
Table of Contents:
- 1,100 words are taught contextually through colourful illustrations and photographs, reading and activities in eight thematic units.
- Students encounter words in context through "Rhyme Time" and "Fun Facts" readings.
- "Playing with Words" offers fun activities in which students increase their semantic understanding and develop their language skills.
1. Basics Words
3. At Home
4. In the Neighbourhood
5. At School
7. Having Fun
8. The World
READ CAREFULLY TO CHOOSE THE CORRECT VERSION!
You can download:
1) AUDIO (WMA / MP3 / OGG format
2) POWERPOINT PRESENTATION (PPT)
3) PDF (created from POWERPOINT PRESENTATION)
Not registered yet? We'll like you more if you do!