This thoroughly revised edition of the best-selling resource A Practical Guide to Needs Assessment offers a practical and comprehensive guide for practitioners who are responsible for
- Introducing a training program
- Creating adult education programs
- Assessing the development needs of a workforce
- Improving individual, group, organization or interorganizational performance in the workplace
- Implementing community, national, or international development interventions
Designed as a resource for practitioners, this book is filled with how-to information, tips, and case studies. It shows how to use data-based needs assessments to frame people-related problems and performance, improvement opportunities to obtain support from those who are affected by the changes, make effective decision, and increase efficiency.
Not registered yet? We'll like you more if you do!