Handbook of Commercial Correspondence, New Edition
|Published by: decabristka (Karma: 54511.29) on 9 July 2008 | Views: 17576|
All the information and examples you need for writing business correspondence for study purposes or for work. A practical approach that's ideal for class, the office, or at home.
- hundreds of models for your own writing: emails, letters, faxes, memos, reports, CVs
- new for this edition: email correspondence, glossary of business terms, answers to exercises, and improved design
How can it be used?
- Use it in class, at the office, or at home.
- Always keep it with you as your essential reference guide.
Who is it for?
- Anyone dealing with commercial correspondence from clerical to management level.
- Students taking Business English examinations, such as the LCCI English for Commerce and English for Business, the Cambridge BEC and CEIBT, and Pitman's English for Business Communications.
- Business studies teachers.
- Shows you how to handle enquiries, banking, insurance, personnel, and social correspondence.
- Improves your written style by explaining the language of business correspondence.
- Saves you time – find what you need to know immediately.
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: writing, business, terms, glossary, answers, business, writing, correspondence