Set Sail! is an early-primary course. Two captivating characters, Larry and Lulu, along with their pet, Chuckles the chimp, take young learners to a world of fun and adventure!
Set Sail! 1promotes listening and speaking whilst leading children gently into practising all four skills through pre-reading and pre-writing activities.
Each level of the Set Sail! series consists of six themes. The Pupil´s Book and the Activity Book are designed to be covered in 70 hours of classroom work.
· presentation of vocabulary through colour flashcards
· new language presented through lively dialogues
· songs, chants and games
· pronunciation "twisters"
· constant recycling of vocabulary and grammar
· revision and evaluation at the end of each theme
· a play for performance purposes
· full-colour Activity Book
· story book: a book of stories for each level
· step-by-step interleaved Teacher's Book with additional activities and games (Kids´ Corner)
· about me (Projects)
· craftwork cut-outs
· picture (word) cards
· fully dramatised audio CDs
· puppet (Chuckles)
---original book (27 MB)
---reduced book (9 MB)