Topics - Consumers - Intermediate
|Published by: jazzy (Karma: 218.69) on 9 March 2008 | Views: 13094|
- The reader's personal experience is placed at the centre of the reading process.
- The articles present a variety of text-types, styles and formats.
- Topics related to science, history and the arts provide specialised information and viewpoints
- A Word File glossary of key vocabulary on each page gives essential "while reading" lexical support, with common American and British English differences noted.
- A Check it Out section provides an up-to-date checklist of specialist language, plus useful websites
- Mini-projects and Investigation Points at the end of each article encourage the readers to research further.
- A Projects section provides ideas for more extensive projects.
- A light-hearted Quiz page gives more opportunities for discovery and fun.
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: modern, Topics, English, texts, uptodate