Jeff Kolby, Scott Thornburg УGMAT Prep Course"
Nova Press | 2004-08 | ISBN-10: 1889057274 | PDF | 624 pages | 2,9 Mb
Comprehensive, Rigorous Prep for the GMAT
* Math: Twenty-two chapters provide comprehensive review of GMAT math.
* Logical Reasoning: Discover the underlying simplicity of these problems and learn the tactics the GMAT writers use to obfuscate the answers.
* Reading Comprehension: Develop the ability to spot places from which questions are likely to be drawn as you read a passage (pivotal words, counter-premises, etc.).
* Sentence Correction: Comprehensive review of GMAT grammar.
* Writing Assessment: Learn how to get top scores on your Analysis of Issue and Analysis of Argument essays.
* Mentor Exercises: These exercises provide hints, insight, and partial solutions to ease your transition from seeing GMAT problems solved to solving them on your own.
Not registered yet? We'll like you more if you do!