YoungLearners Go! Start with English Workbook B (with Audio)
|Published by: painless (Karma: 210.74) on 24 July 2007 | Views: 10770|
Young Learners Go! is a complete English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) course that gives young learners a solid foundation and a positive first experience in learning English.
- teaches English through meaningful themes and practical contexts that are relevant to learners' daily lives
- Based on the multiple intelligences theory: designed to introduce and reinforce language items through specially crafted activities that engage the multiple intelligences in learners
- Spiral progression teaching: allowing for a complete understanding and acquisition of the language for learners
- Learner-centric : develops learners' ownership of the language
- User-friendly: ensures navigation between the Pupil's Book and Workbook is effortless
- Supports: parents and teachers with the aid of the Teacher's Guide
Not registered yet? We'll like you more if you do!
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: learners, English, language, complete, Spiral