Students Lab Video Lessons- Teach English to students with professionally designed materials.Students Lab Video Lessons course is a hot item on most English teacher's shopping lists with good reason. Whether you are using our materials as a full time course for your school curriculum or supplementary materials for your young learners' lessons, there is something here for everyone.
Lessons for 0 to 1 (Beginners Level)
1. My ABC- Teach Letters of the Alphabet
2. Animals - What's your favourite Animal?-Farm Animal lesson
3. My Birthday : How old are you- Teach numbers 1-10 while teaching kids to ask about age.
4. My Body: This is my face: Teach parts of the body with this excellent lesson.
5. Colors: Use this lesson to teach names of colors
6. Days of the week: Monday, Tuesday etc. What day is today?
7. My family tree- Teach vocabulary related to family members
8. Our Pets: Names of pets- iguana, lizard, snake etc.
9. Shapes- What shape is this? Teach rectangle, square etc.
10. Singular/ Plural- A peach, two peaches
11. My toys : Teach kids the names of toys: Excellent also for teaching spelling
12. Zoo Animals- What animals are in the zoo?
Lessons for Primary 2 to 4 (Elementary Level)
1. Clothes- What are you wearing?
2. Clothes and weather lesson : It's cold, put on your sunglasses.
3. Country names memory lesson : using flags and national hymns
4. Drinks: What do you want to drink? orange juice, water etc.
5. Fruits: What fruit is this? Apple, banana etc.
6. Helping at home: sweep the floor, clean etc.
7. Jobs and occupations: What does he do?Policeman etc.
8. Bathroom- What's in your bathroom?
9. Dining room- What's in the dining room?
10. Living room- What's in the living room?
11. Meat: sausages, beef, pork etc.
12. What's in the kitchen? kitchen utensils
13. Months of the year: January, February, March
14. Prepositions of place: Where is the printer? behind, on, next to
15. Quantifiers: A piece of cake, a slice of bread etc.
16. Seasons: What season is this? Spring, summer, winter, Autumn
17. Sports: What sport do you like? baseball, basketball, footballetc.
18. Time: What time is it? It's ten o'clock.
19. Transport: How do I get to the train station? By bus, by taxi
20. Weather: What's the weather like today?
21. Where is he from? He is from Canada. Country names
22. Vegetables: How much are the tomatoes?
English Lessons for Primary 5 to 7( Pre-intermediate Level)
1. Comparatives: Which country is bigger? big, bigger
2. Olympic sports: What games are usually played at the olympics?
3. Petshop: Comparing the prices of animals: Parrots are as expensive as iguanas.
4. Sport equipment: What do we need to play games with?-bat, helmet etc.
5. Summer vacation: summer holiday activities.
6. Superlatives: Which is the biggest...? Bi, bigger, the biggest.
7. Travel: things to take: luggage etc.
8. Travel: goint to go to Egypt: Using going to for future
9. What do we have to do? Job responsibilities
10. Computer Accessories : The modern age
11. Office furniture
12. Weather forecast- What's the weather forecast for tomorrow?
General Vocabulary Lessons for Students
1. Audio Devices: Teach vocabulary related to audion devices
2 . Basic Shopping expressions
3. Computer Accessories
4. Consumer Electronics-The modern age
5. Office- office machines
6. Office furniture
7. Travelers English- Travel documents, passport etc.
8. Video devices