This book was written with you in mind, employing a user-friendly format, succinct information and over 2500 ultrasound images. Correlative images using other modalities are also included for comparison and to allow a quick and seamless transition between ultrasound and other modalities. The book is focused on providing you a practical reference for use in a busy practice. It provides relevant information in bulleted form, making it the perfect one-stop quick reference for a scanning or reporting session. Ultrasound images of both common and less common diseases are provided to help in formulating a diagnosis and suitable differential diagnoses.
- Covers the top imaging diagnoses in ultrasound, including both common and less common entities.
- Provides exquisitely reproduced imaging examples for every diagnosis-plus concise, bulleted summaries of terminology, imaging findings, key facts, differential diagnosis, pathology, clinical issues, a diagnostic checklist and selected references.
- Includes an extensive image gallery for each entity, depicting common and variant cases.
- Offers a vivid, full-color design that makes the material easy to read.
- Displays a "thumbnail" visual differential diagnosis for each entity.