PMP Project Management Professional Exam Study Guide
|Published by: honhungoc (Karma: 8591.65) on 23 December 2010 | Views: 1252|
Get the most comprehensive PMP? Exam study package on the market!
Prepare for the demanding PMP certification exam with this Deluxe Edition of our PMP: Project Management Professional Exam Study Guide, Fourth Edition. Featuring a bonus workbook with over 200 extra pages of exercises, this edition also includes six practice exams, over two hours of audio on CD to help you review, additional coverage for the CAPM? (Certified Associate in Project Management) exam, and much more.
- Full coverage of all exam objectives in a systematic approach, so you can be confident you're getting the instruction you need for the exam
- Bonus workbook section with over 200 pages of exercises to help you master essential charting and diagramming skills
- Practical hands-on exercises to reinforce critical skills
- Real-world scenarios that put what you've learned in the context of actual job roles
- Challenging review questions in each chapter to prepare you for exam day
- Exam Essentials, a key feature in each chapter that identifies critical areas you must become proficient in before taking the exam
- A handy tear card that maps every official exam objective to the corresponding chapter in the book, so you can track your exam prep objective by objective
On the accompanying CD you'll find:
- Sybex test engine: Test your knowledge with advanced testing software. Includes all chapter review questions and bonus exams.
- Electronic flashcards: Reinforce your understanding with flashcards that can run on your PC, Pocket PC, or Palm handheld.
- Audio instruction: Fine-tune your project management skills with more than two hours of audio instruction from author Kim Heldman.
- Searchable and printable PDF of the entire book.
Now you can study anywhere, any time, and approach the exam with confidence.
This is the Second Edition, not the Deluxe Fourth Edition
|Tags: Management, Project, Professional, Edition, Guide