A two-level beginners' course for young children that integrates the teaching of phonics, reading, writing, and numeracy.
* Fun, visually appealing characters introduce language in contexts which will motivate students and promote learning.
* Up to two phonics pages per unit introduce children to the sounds of English through memorable, catchy songs.
* Predictable unit structure, single-page lessons, and clear component links make First Friends extremely easy to teach.
* In-built revision and recycling, plus regular Progress Checks in the Teacher's Book, help students internalize language and give teachers everything they need to assess students' individual progress.
* Rich package of resources at each level, including Activity Book, Numbers Book, Teacher's Resource Pack (with story posters, alphabet poster, and flashcards).
Book original, PDF, 81,9 MB
Book reduced, PDF, 10,4 MB
Audio CD with songs, chants and stories (Student's CD) MP3, 32,7 MB
See the MIRRORS for the Class CD