High-interest tasks support the development of receptive and productive skills while including critical listening and learning strategies.
Description & Features
- Real-life listening practice uses listening passages based on authentic sources.
- Started Unit provides an overview of each book’s listening skills and strategies.
- In Focus section offers opportunity for cultural comparison and personalization in each unit.
- Language boxes highlight key expressions related to each unit’s topics and goals.
- Student Audio CD is included in every Student Book for risk-free practice outside the classroom.
Preview Book p. 8, 9 Teacher's Edition p. 8, T8.
Sample CD1 track 1.
1. Class CD1 (WMA, 26.2 MB in RAR)
2. Class CD2 (WMA, 26.5 MB in RAR)
3. Class CD3 (WMA, 26.0 MB in RAR)
4. Class CD4 (WMA, 26.9 MB in RAR)
5. Student CD 5 (WMA, 28.2 MB in RAR)
6. Book (128 pages, PDF, 56.1 MB in RAR)
7. Teacher’s Edition (241pages, PDF, 114 MB in RAR)
8. Reduced Book (128 pages, PDF, 22.9 MB in RAR)
9. Reduced Book (128 pages, PDF, 8.8 MB in RAR)
10. Reduced TE(241pages, PDF, 66.9 MB in RAR)
11. Reduced TE (241pages, PDF, 13.5 MB in RAR)