Sounds Fun! 1 (Audio)
|Published by: yagamiraito (Karma: 1.13) on 10 May 2010 | Views: 1808|
Sounds Fun! is a four-book basic phonics series developed for elementary EFL/ESL learners. Sounds Fun! begins the path to English fluency through a systematic presentation of the alphabet, vowel combinations, and consonant blends. The charming full-color illustrations and wide variety of activities in each unit of Sounds Fun! engage the learners' interest while also providing hours of fun.
- Simple and fun stories to review sounds, letters, and words
- Activities to build listening, speaking, and writing skills
- Review units featuring games and other fun activities
- A review test at the end of each book
- A colorful illustrated glossary of key vocabulary
- Detachable flash card pages for games and review
- Free Audio CD
- Companion Handwriting Workbook and Teacher's Guide available
For book and other levels use SEARCH please
http://englishtips.org/index.php?newsid=1150831796Dear user! Your publication has been rejected as it seems to be a duplicate of another publication that already exists on Englishtips. Please make sure you always check BEFORE submitting your publication. If you only have an alternative link for an existing publication, please add it using the special field for alternative links in that publication.
|Tags: Sounds, learners, illustrations, color, blends, variety, charming, engage, interest, activities