The Primary English Encyclopedia: The Heart of the Curriculum (3rd Edition)
|Published by: lucius5 (Karma: 1659.08) on 28 March 2010 | Views: 1935|
'Do you know your diphthongs from your digraphs? Are you au fait with all the main reading programmes published in the UK? And can you really tell the difference between a legend, a myth and a fable? If you have any doubt about saying yes to any of these questions, fear not: the answers are all in The Primary English Encyclopedia. This fantastic resource contains such a comprehensive coverage of literacy topics that it will undoubtedly become one of the most regularly consulted titles on your bookshelf.'
A comprehensive, user-friendly and interesting reference book that explains key concepts, ideas and current requirements in primary English. Includes:
- over 600 entries
- short definitions of key concepts (e.g. parts of speech)
- succint explanations of current UK requirements
- extended entries on major topics such as speaking and listening, reading, writing, drama, bilingualism and children's literature
- up to date information and discussion of important issues
- key references and accounts of recent research findings
- a Who's Who of Primary English.
Dear User! Your publication has been rejected as it seems to be a duplicate of another publication that already exists on Englishtips. Please make sure you always check BEFORE submitting your publication. If you only have an alternative link for an existing publication, please add it using the special field for alternative links in that publication.
|Tags: Encyclopedia, English, Primary, coverage, literacy, Edition, comprehensive, publication, alternative