False beginner to Elementary, Pre-intermediate, Intermediate
It is a resource book of supplementary materials for the teaching of grammar through the medium of song. It contains eighteen songs, each with a specific grammar focus, and is suitable for students from elementary to intermediate level. For each of the songs there is a clear page of teaching notes followed by a motivating song worksheet, a grammar exercise page and a fun grammar game for classroom use. The material is especially suitable for younger learners but could also be used successfully with adults.
• songs specifically written for different age groups and levels
• a variety of musical styles
• step-by-step instructions and tips for teachers
• a range of exercise types
• photocopiable worksheets and games
• useful pop music glossary
• alternative karaoke or slow version for each song
• songbook containing lyrics and chords.
audio Cassette Rip , not divided into tracks, 44 MB
audio divided into tracks 34,9 MB