Holiday Jazz Chants
|Published by: decabristka (Karma: 55541.82) on 9 August 2010 | Views: 12313|
English level: Beginner to Intermediate
Songs and chants celebrating major holidays in the United States.
Who is it for?
- Elementary school children learning American English.
- A collection of 50 songs and chants about the major holidays celebrated in the United States.
- The holidays are grouped according to calendar months. In August and September, seasonal themes are featured instead of specific holidays.
- The songs and chants focus on the vocabulary, expressions and language functions used in connection with each holiday.
- They also act as a springboard for teaching each holiday's meaning and cultural associations.
- The Student Book contains the words for each chant and the musical notation, together with instructions for presenting the songs, ideas for extension activities and a structure key.
- All of the songs and chants are recorded and are available on cassette or CD.
cassettes rip, 128kbps, MP3, 42,2 MB
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: songs, holidays, chants, notation, musical, songs, holiday, springboard, holidays