Treasure Hunt is a three-level course written specially for young students in Senior A-C classes.The syllabus of Treasure Hunt covers the Council of Europe Way stage and Threshold levels.
• 36 two-page lessons written to fit the teaching year.
• Motivating content: fun cartoons, topics from the real world of children and three exciting stories.
• Extensive practice in reading, writing, listening and speaking.
• Grammar is clearly presented - easy to teach and remember.
• Three exciting games integrated in the Students' Book.
• Regular revision units consolidate language learnt.
• Penguin Reading Corners promote reading for pleasure.
• FREE CD-ROM provides extra practice through fun activities and games.