More and more law students seeking a legal qualification find that their English language skills let them down. Legal English will enable students to confidently write on and discuss legal topics as well as conduct legal work - such as drafting legal documentation, negotiating, litigating, advising, presenting, writing and acting as an advocate.
Х Includes stimulating exercises which progressively enhance communication skills in oral and written English Х Grammatical construction and pronunciation is developed throughout the text along with legal vocabulary Х Realistic legal scenarios and informed legal material enable readers to develop professional language skills Х Sample letters, legal documentation and contracts Х Extensive glossary of legal terminology
Table of Contents
1. Business Law and Practice I: Company Formation
2. Business Law and Practice II: Board Meetings
3. Business Law and Practice III: Shareholders' Meetings
4. Business Law and Practice VI: Boardroom Battle
5. Business Law and Practice V: Marketing Agreements
6. Civil Litigation I: Injunctions
7. Civil Litigation II: Breach of Contract Claim
8. Civil Litigation III: Car Crash
9. Civil Litigation IV: Trial
10. Civil Litigation V: Employment Law
11. Law Bulletin
Appendix - Study and Research Guide
Not registered yet? We'll like you more if you do!