TELL ME MORE Kids Children learn English while having fun!
Three TELL ME MORE Kids titles, developed for children ages 4 - 12, are based entirely on speech recognition technology, making the program very interactive, progressive and amusing for children.
3 adventures adapted to the child's age
Two friendly mascots will guide children through three different adventures and help them become acquainted with English while entertaining themselves.
Progressive learning focusing on oral expression
Each activity has 3 levels of difficulty
• Immersion to get into the habit of listening • Comprehension where the child must understand the robot • Expression where the child does the speaking! The mascots
• Professor Phileas and Kaliko the Parrot accompany children and encourage them in their learning.
They explain how to complete the activities... ...And of course, they entertain! Product content
• TELL ME MORE Kids includes a very rich content, with 300 hours of learning (100 hours per level).
• More than 1,200 activities in total.
• 1,000 words: to be learned and practiced using speech recognition.
• More than 1,000 games in 15 different categories for the acquisition and spoken use of vocabulary and sentence structures (+ writing skills in CD3). Examples include puzzles, scrambled letters, dictations, crazy pairs...
• More than 110 cartoons introduce children to the English language and improve their pronunciation while they participate in dialogues by playing a role.