Great and thorough writing activities and very good explanations while preparing or teaching for CAE. Prepares for all task types.
CAE Writing Skills combines creative practice of writing skills with systematic training for Paper 2. It contains varied activities designed to develop planning, checking and revising techniques while providing key language practice. Practical tasks throughout the units train students in writing for specific contexts.CAE Writing Skills:
• systematically introduces students to the different text types they will be asked to produce in the CAE Writing paper
• is written by an experienced CAE examiner, and focuses on those skills which candidates often tend to neglect
• gives an insight into examination requirements and techniques so students learn how to achieve good marks
• pays special attention to register and appropriateness of language
• gives extra practice in relevant vocabulary and punctuation
• has a full key, enabling it to be used for self-study purposes.
Foundation Unit; 1; Writing based on a reading task; 2; Letters 3; Articles 4; Narratives; 5; Reports; 6; Writing about work; 7; Notes, notices and arrangements; 8; Instructions and directions; 9; Reviews; 10; Brochures; 11; Competition entries;
Approved by Pffy