Учебник Natural English Pre-Intermediate - как всегда великолепное издание от Oxford University Press и скан от Brain'a! Key features:
natural English is a syllabus strand which enables students to integrate frequent, natural language into their language framework.
Students learn to use real language naturally, through thinking and rehearsal time, confidence-building practice, and task-centred speaking.
The listening syllabus teaches students how to listen. A slot-in listening booklet features the tapescripts plus decoding and pronunciation exercises.
Teacher's Book lesson plans, a product of the authors' teacher training expertise, talk teachers through the course materials.
Teacher's Book chapters cover teaching principles, techniques, and ideas, plus a selected bibliography.
Humour engages and motivates through cartoons, jokes, and the listening and reading material.
Join the Oxford Teacher's Club for access to the natural English website, which offers downloadable and customizable course materials, additional teaching, teacher training, and revision resources.
- 12 topic-based units
- cartoons and illustrated jokes at the start of each unit
- 5-6 'natural English' boxes per unit highlighting important aspects of everyday language
- 'Wordbooster' vocabulary development activities
- a 'test yourself' section at the end of each unit
- a language reference section with more detailed explanations of the key grammar and lexical grammar
- a bank of exercises for further practice and consolidation