Drama for Students, vol. 14
|Published by: titito (Karma: 1212.45) on 4 October 2015 | Views: 3098|
Every bi-annual volume of Drama for Students features coverage of 15 plays most frequently studied in literature classes. Look for:
- Pearl Cleage's "Blues for an Alabama Sky"
- Alice Childress's "Wine in the Wilderness"
- Arthur (Lee) Kopit's "Y2K"
- Paula Vogel's "How I Learned to Drive"
- Sam Shepard's "Curse of the Starving Class"
- And more
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: Students, Drama, Kopit, Paula, Arthur, Vogel, Learned