Living Grammar Pre-Intermediate
|Published by: mahdi2868 (Karma: 0.00) on 23 May 2010 | Views: 1200|
Living Grammar (NEW)
Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, and Intermediate A1+ TO B1
Ken Paterson, Mark Harrison, and Norman Coe
A three-level series where students learn and practise grammar in everyday contexts.
Oxford Living Grammar takes a practical approach to grammar. The four-page units provide clear explanations and information on when the grammar is used, followed by extensive practice. Each level includes an interactive CD-ROM.
- Explanations include a 'Grammar in action' section which explains when the grammar is typically used.
- Exercises are contextualized so that students practise using the grammar in everyday situations.
- 'Word focus' boxes highlight interesting idiomatic expressions or words students might not be familiar with.
- An 'Over to you' task bank at the back of the book offers freer practice, and sample model answers.
- Modern, upbeat illustrations and exercises that apply grammar to real situations give the series a strong appeal to teenage and adult learners.
- Elementary and Pre-Intermediate levels help prepare students for the KET exam; Intermediate prepares students for the PET exam.
http://englishtips.org/index.php?newsid=1150822157Dear user! Your publication has been rejected as it seems to be a duplicate of another publication that already exists on Englishtips. Please make sure you always check BEFORE submitting your publication. If you only have an alternative link for an existing publication, please add it using the special field for alternative links in that publication.
|Tags: Intermediate, level, Oxford, Grammar, Living, everyday