- Students practice the most common challenges in sound/spelling patterns, syllables, word endings, linking, stress, rhythm, and intonation.
- Learner-centered and interactive activities progress from controlled practice to relevant, natural communicative contexts.
- New activities help students take their studies beyond the classroom and interact with native speakers.
- Readings, questionnaires, surveys, and interviews provide students with practical situations.
- Useful appendixes provide an overview of consonants and vowels, and offer intensive practice with the more troublesome sounds.
Preview Book p 109, Instructor's Manual p. 62
Not registered yet? We'll like you more if you do!