START READING BOOK 6
|Published by: frelome (Karma: 98.42) on 2 August 2009 | Views: 6576|
English level: Beginner A series of six books to develop reading comprehension skills.
How can it be used?· As supplementary material for any junior beginners' course.
· The series consists of six graded reading comprehension books.
· Each book has ten reading passages followed by exercises which check comprehension, consolidate grammar points, and develop vocabulary skills.
· A variety of texts is featured, including adventure stories, science fiction, and factual passages.
· A picture dictionary at the back of each book gives visual explanations of the words used.
· Full-colour illustrations aid comprehension and add to the books' appeal
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: reading, comprehension, passages, cover, range, illustrated, topics, comprehension