Start Reading: Book 3
|Published by: frelome (Karma: 98.41) on 6 July 2009 | Views: 8597|
A series of six books to develop reading comprehension skills.
How can it be used?
- As supplementary material for any junior beginners' course.
- The series consists of six graded reading comprehension books.
- Each book has ten reading passages followed by exercises which check comprehension, consolidate grammar points, and develop vocabulary skills.
- A variety of texts is featured, including adventure stories, science fiction, and factual passages.
- A picture dictionary at the back of each book gives visual explanations of the words used.
- Full-colour illustrations aid comprehension and add to the books' appeal.
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: reading, comprehension, passages, Reading, cover