Reading and Writing Targets 3 is the third book in a three-level writing series in full colour. Designed for learners at pre-intermediate level, the book provides systematic development of reading and writing skills and can be used to supplement any main course at pre-intermediate level.
• a variety of texts based on real-life situations which develop reading skills and work as models for the learner's own written work.
• lexical and grammar exercises which familiarise learners with all vocabulary and grammatical structures necessary to produce a successful piece of writing.
• useful writing tips and paragraph plans to give the learner step-by-step guidance
The Teacher's Book provides:
• useful notes to the teacher
• full key to the exercises in the Student's Book
Not registered yet? We'll like you more if you do!