Each unit explores a key aspect of English pronunciation, for example, the pronunciation of individual sounds, syllables and word stress patterns. The written and listening texts, which focus on key academic vocabulary, will allow you to practise your pronunciation so that you can be understood with ease.
EAS: Pronunciation includes unit summaries to give you a quick overview of what you have covered, and a comprehensive glossary of terms. Each unit also has weblinks offering additional information and activities, relating to both pronunciation skills and the topics covered in the units.
p. Phonemic alphabet
1. Vowel sounds 1, word stress and weak forms
2. Vowel sounds 2, word stress patterns
3. Consonant sounds 1, sentence stress
4. Consonant sounds 2, word stress on two-syllable words
5. Diphthongs 1, sounds in connected speech
6. Consonant clusters 1, tone units 1
7. Diphthongs 2, tone units 2
8. Consonant clusters 2, intonation
a. Answer key
Dpi of this PDF leaves much to be desired. If you have a better copy, please, share it!