The next two weeks passed and we are ready to inform you about some news of Englishtips.
1) You are never alone on Englishtips. We are always ready to help you. There is always someone in the background working for you…. Thanks to everyone who spends his/her time supporting ET.
But we are only a few comparing to the number of the users with calling for help. We receive about 300 comments daily. Sorry to say, but we can’t provide the new link immediately. You have to wait. You can follow the progress above the chat.
So once again what should you do if the links are not working?
- Leave a comment
- Contact the users who downloaded before and left a comment
- Contact the uploader or someone who provided the mirrors
2) Many users left a comment and we check them one by one trying to help.
But we met several users who leave about 30-40 comments daily. As a result we reupload the posts for only 1-2 users. The user with one request has to wait. The time for waiting becomes longer.
Imagine a queue of people in the library where a person requests 40 books and you need only a few. How would you feel if it happened daily ….
To optimize the process of checking your comments, we set a daily limit - 20 comments.
It should be enough for requests and leaving some words about a post. Use the rating instead of typing just “thanks”. It is a pleasure to read real comments with your opinion about the stuff.
Once again, the best "thanks" is providing a new mirror. If there is only one link, provide a new one , please.
3) I am really happy to inform you about our new co-administrator Radobol. Welcome to the site crew :) I will finally get some free time …
4) As I wrote before, we are working on HELP SECTION translation into Russian. It would be great if you could join the translation team
Leave a comment there or send me a PM, please.
5) Finally, the beginning of the school year is coming. How about sharing you experience. Teachers and students are invited to join the topic
We wish you all the best in a new school year. It is no matter who you are – a student, a teacher, a parent …
Englishtips is always ready to help you in learning, teaching, improving English.