Jeff Kolby, Scott Thornburg УGMAT Prep Course" Comprehensive, Rigorous Prep for the GMAT
* Math: Twenty-two chapters provide comprehensive review of GMAT math.
* Logical Reasoning: Discover the underlying simplicity of these problems and learn the tactics the GMAT writers use to obfuscate the answers.
* Reading Comprehension: Develop the ability to spot places from which questions are likely to be drawn as you read a passage (pivotal words, counter-premises, etc.).
* Sentence Correction: Comprehensive review of GMAT grammar.
* Writing Assessment: Learn how to get top scores on your Analysis of Issue and Analysis of Argument essays.
* Mentor Exercises: These exercises provide hints, insight, and partial solutions to ease your transition from seeing GMAT problems solved to solving them on your own.
Updated to prepare students for the latest Graduate Management Admission Tests as it is given in the computer-adaptive format, this manual presents a diagnostic test and five full-length practice tests. Answers and explanations are given for all questions. The manualТs extensive subject review sections focus on all six GMAT testing areas: essay writing, reading comprehension, sentence correction, critical reasoning, problem solving, and data sufficiency. The accompanying CD-ROM simulates actual test-taking conditions. It presents a computer-adaptive exam with automatic scoring.
This book helped me score a 5.5 out of 6 on the writing portion. When I first began studying fot the GRE, I was intimidated by all the elements of the writing section: a vast pool of vague topics, impossible time limits, and my own cluttered opinions. I found Peterson's guide to be a practical refresher on rhetoric, fine tuned for maximum performance on the 45 minute and 30 minute essays.
My first few practice essays were rushed and unclear. On the day of the exam, I found myself with EXTRA time to edit and even add an extra paragraph. This could not have happened without Peterson.
Sample GMAT test
ѕробный тест GMAT (математическа€ часть) c сайта www.800score.com
(ƒл€ подготовки к поступлению на MBA в зарубежные университеты) Sample free test GMAT (quantatative part) (from www.800score.com)
Ёффективные уроки GMAT —борник статей-уроков на русском €зыке по подготовке к тесту GMAT. ¬ основном собрано с сайта www.mbastrategy.ua(отличный сайт) ”спехов в подготовке к тесту! Compilation of articles to prepare for GMAT (unfortunately in Russian)
The purpose of this test is to give you an
idea of how the actual GMAT looks like.
We have taken care to make the questions
and the format of the test as representative of the actual test as possible. You cannot
skip a question : a question will be displayed only after you have indicated your answer
to the preceding question.
Like the actual GMAT, this test is
adaptive, i.e., the level of a question depends on your answers to the preceding
Try out this test to have a actual feel of GMAT. This is a CAT test, which means that the test will adapt itself to your level, as actual GMAT does.