Effortless English-Real English Conversation Pack
|Published by: camhuy (Karma: 1383.89) on 23 April 2011 | Views: 1576|
Grammar is not the key to speaking English easily, and fast. The best English learners are children, of course. Why? Because they don’t study grammar and they don’t learn from textbooks. They use the Effortless English Rules. This “Effortless” method is very powerful. Very, very powerful!
Real English Conversation Pack
The Real English Conversation Pack builds on the Effortless English system.
In these lessons, you get the same great Effortless English system you love.
Each lesson set contains a real conversation between native speakers. No actors.
All lessons also include:
* Audio Recording of a Real English Conversation
* Audio Vocabulary Lessons
* Mini-Story Lessons
* Text Transcripts for EVERYTHING!
* The real, casual conversation that native English speakers use everyday with each other. This is not formal English. This is the real English that real people use.
* A huge number of common idioms – the slang you can’t find in a dictionary or textbook.
* Real conversations about real topics – the topics that real people talk about in their daily lives.
And that’s not all! You’ll ALSO discover:
* How to automatically speak like a native speaker.
* How to never be confused by native speakers again.
* How to learn grammar effortlessly, without studying grammar rules.
* How to learn vocabulary 3-4 times faster, without memorizing.
* How to improve your TOEFL speaking score.
* How native speakers really pronounce words and phrases- it’s not like textbooks and it’s not like CNN
http://englishtips.org/1150809202-a.j.-hoge-real-english-conversation-pack-2008-pdf.htmlDear User! Your publication has been rejected as it seems to be a duplicate of another publication that already exists on Englishtips. Please make sure you always check BEFORE submitting your publication. If you only have an alternative link for an existing publication, please add it using the special field for alternative links in that publication.
|Tags: English, Conversation, Effortless, Audio, Lessons