Innovations advanced (Coursebook & 2CDs, Teacher's book, Workbook )
|Published by: honhungoc (Karma: 8597.71) on 7 January 2011 | Views: 1820|
Innovations is a new five-level general English course for classes looking for new material with a fresh approach. Based on a language-rich, lexical/grammatical syllabus, it starts from the kinds of natural conversations that learners want to have.
• Presents and practises vocabulary, collocations, fixed expressions, and more idiomatic language.
• Motivates learners by presenting interesting and unusual texts
• Emphasizes sound-chunking and oral fluency
• Covers productive and receptive pronunciation work
• Includes in-built learner-training pages that offer tips and advice
• Teaches many aspects of grammar and spoken language not found in other coursebooks
- Coursebook contains 24 stimulating 4-page units, 4 review units, 12 units devoted to different genres of writing (including relevance to the Cambridge Advanced exam), grammar commentary and tapescript.
- Workbook provides further practice and consolidation of language presented in the course book, extra material on key words, further writing skills support, and grammar.
- Teacher's book includes step-by-step teaching notes, including specific notes for the writing units, explanations of cultural and linguistic items, and a unit-by-unit glossary of certain idiomatic words and phrases.
- Listening Activities CDs : CD1 for units 1-12 // CD2 for units 13-24
3. Teacher's book
No collections, pleaseDear User, your publication has been rejected because WE DO NOT ACCEPT THIS SORT OF MATERIALS at englishtips.org. Note: if you're trying to share a movie, TV series or a cartoon with English subtitles, you can post the links in our Forum. We do not accept such materials on the main site. Thank you
|Tags: learners, Innovations, texts, Emphasizes, fluency, Workbook, Teacher, Coursebook