One of the best dictionaries for English language learners.
* Each word is voiced by British and American speakers (more than 117,000 audio files).
* For each word is given a phonetic transcription. Described the British and American pronunciation.
* For each word given all the grammatical forms.
* For many, the words are detailed article thesaurus.
* To the dictionary included a large number of examples (example bank).
* To illustrate the complex concepts are presented.
* The specified partition of words into syllables and accent Compound words and phrases.
* The information about the origins of words.
* System requirements: Having installed Babylon Pro
* Download and run glossary file (En-En-OALD8.bgl) to add into Babylon.
* (optional, to enable American and Bristish English pronunciations) Download and extract all audio files (*.wav) exactly into following folder:
Dear User, your publication has been rejected because THE PASSWORD IS DIFFERENT FROM OUR STANDARD (englishtips.org). All publications must have our standard password or have no password at all.
Please see the RULES page (http://englishtips.org/rules_for_publishing.html) for more detail. Fix your publication and send a PM to Admin or any Trusted Contributor, stating the publication title/URL, so that we know it has been fixed and is ready for approval.