English for Telephoning is part of the EXPRESS SERIES. It is the ideal quick course for anyone who needs to make effective telephone calls in a business context. It can be used to supplement a regular coursebook, on its own, as a stand-alone intensive specialist course of for self-study.
Key Features of the Book
* A wide range of stimulating exercises and hands-on tasks
* Tip boxes addressing key language points, useful phrases and strategies
* Motivating role-plays for pairwork speaking-tasks
* STARTER section at the beginning of each unit with warm-up and awareness-raising activities
* OUTPUT section at the end of each unit with activities to encourage discussion and reflection
* Appendix with answer key, transcript, and a comprehensive list of telephoning phrases
Key Features of the MultiROM
* Realistic listening extracts
* Interactive exercises to practise useful phrases, vocabulary and communication
* A-Z word list and other helpful reference documents
CD-ROM with audio
Not registered yet? We'll like you more if you do!