Winnie's Song (Winnie the Witch)
|Published by: onn (Karma: 1.00) on 8 December 2010 | Views: 4356|
Winnie the Witch
English level: Beginner
The magical story of Winnie the Witch.
How can it be used?
- As a supplement to any primary course.
- In the classroom or at home.
- This edition for learners of English retells the story of Winnie the Witch and her cat Wilbur in simple language suitable for young children.
- The vocabulary, topics, and structures used are those found in the first level of any primary English course.
- The original illustrations in full colour will delight children.
- It includes a Picture Dictionary with key vocabulary from the story.
- A write-in, 12-page Activity Book contains simple activities, songs, and chants, based on the story.
- There is an accompanying cassette with the complete story, songs, and chants.
Could you add your link to
pleaseDear user! Your publication has been rejected as it seems to be a duplicate of another publication that already exists on Englishtips. Please make sure you always check BEFORE submitting your publication. If you only have an alternative link for an existing publication, please add it using the special field for alternative links in that publication.
|Tags: Winnie, Witch, story, please, Could