The Coaching Toolkit: A Practical Guide for Your School
|Published by: Maria (Karma: 3095.64) on 18 November 2010 | Views: 2614|
This toolkit guides you through the process of setting up and running an effective coaching practice, using examples from a school that has actually done it successfully.
The book answers the following questions:
- how do you choose your coaches?
- how do you train them well?
- how do you present coaching as good professional development for all staff?
- how do you embed coaching into everyday practice?
- how do you evaluate its impact?
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: coaching, practice, staff, embed, development