Professional Cooking, College Version
|Published by: alexa19 (Karma: 4026.31) on 26 October 2010 | Views: 1521|
Wayne Gisslen's Professional Cooking has helped train hundreds of thousands of professional chefs. With clear, in-depth instruction on the cooking theories and techniques successful chefs need to meet the demands of the professional kitchen. Now, with 1,100 recipes and more information than ever before, this beautifully revised and updated 6th Edition helps culinary students and aspiring chefs gain the tools and confidence they need to succeed as they build their careers in one of the fastest growing and exciting fields today.
Key features of this new 6th Edition include:
* Over 100 new, fully tested recipes
* A brand new chapter on vegetarian cuisine, featuring different types of vegetarian diets
* Expanded and updated information, such as a con-temporary look at presenting and garnishing food and a detailed history of modern food service
* Nearly 1,200 illustrations--including over 200 new photographs--highlight ingredients, step-by-step techniques, and plated dishes in splendid visual detail
* Completely revised, updated, and expanded vegetable chapters feature additional product identification and cooking techniques, as well as new recipes
* Revised and expanded Nutrition chapter features the new USDA nutritional guidelines
* Stunning new design--helpful sidebars and dedicated chapters on menus, recipes, and cost managemen
* cooking with legumes, grains, and pastas; breakfast preparation; dairy; and beverages
* New culinarE-Companion recipe management software features user-friendly navigation and robust content
http://englishtips.org/1150813107-professional-cooking-6th-edition.htmlDear user! Your publication has been rejected as it seems to be a duplicate of another publication that already exists on Englishtips. Please make sure you always check BEFORE submitting your publication. If you only have an alternative link for an existing publication, please add it using the special field for alternative links in that publication.
|Tags: chefs, professional, Cooking, Professional, succeed, College