Secrets of Sit 'n' Gos: Winning Strategies for Single-table Poker Tournaments (D&B Poker)
|Published by: JustGoodNews (Karma: 4302.98) on 12 October 2010 | Views: 864|
Secrets of Sit’n’gos is the ULTIMATE GUIDE to one of the most popular forms of poker.
Sit’n’go tournaments are single table events usually starting with nine or ten players and paying prizes for the top three finishers.
ALL serious poker websites and casinos offer Sit’n’gos - a fun and profitable way to get started in poker without having to risk a lot of money or make many difficult decisions.
This book will teach you everything you need to know whether you are a beginner or an experienced poker player, including:
* how to go from being a novice to a winner using basic all-in or fold strategies
* how to apply more advanced Sit’n’go concepts such as ICM to become an expert player
* how to use computer programs effectively in making critical decisions
* how to play optimally when heads-up (one-on-one) with high blinds
* how to buiild a $200 bankroll to $100,000 in one year purely in Sit’n’go events
Phil Shaw will guide you through the early, middle and late stages of play, with clear explanations of the strategies required for success at each.
Dear User, your publication has been rejected because WE DO NOT ACCEPT THIS SORT OF MATERIALS at englishtips.org. We only allow educatinal materials that have a clear connection to learning or teaching English. Note: if you're trying to share a movie, TV series or a cartoon with English subtitles, you can post the links in our Forum. We do not accept such materials on the main site. Thank you
|Tags: player, Poker, rsquo, critical, decisions, Poker, player, Secrets, Tournaments