Kaplan Medical USMLE Step 2 CK Qbook 2008-2009
|Published by: drumid (Karma: 9.48) on 21 July 2010 | Views: 2531|
* Over 850 exam-style questions in USMLE vignette format
* Comprehensive and detailed explanations of the correct and incorrect answer choices
* Coverage of the most exam-relevant subjects to help students prepare efficiently
* Test-taking and study strategies guides with expert perspectives on how to prepare for the exams
* An additional online companion sample of Kaplan Medical's customizable Qbank feature
About the Author
Kaplan Medical, the health sciences division of Kaplan Inc., is a leading provider of test preparation for medical licensure in the U.S. Kaplan Medical combines an exclusive combination of more than 30 years of experience with their test-expert resources to help thousands of medical students and doctors successfully prepare for the USMLE Steps 1, 2 and 3, and the Clinical Skills (CS) exam each year.
Dear User! Your publication has been rejected as it seems to be a duplicate of another publication that already exists on Englishtips. Please make sure you always check BEFORE submitting your publication. If you only have an alternative link for an existing publication, please add it using the special field for alternative links in that publication.
|Tags: Kaplan, Medical, USMLE, prepare, exams, Qbook, 2008-2009