The goal of Developing Skills for the TOEIC Test is to familiarize students with the TOEIC test using language appropriate to their level. Each unit focuses on different grammar points that most commonly appear in the actual TOEIC test. One full practice test is also provided.
Developing Skills for the TOEIC Test is extremely accessible to intermediate level students and provides an excellent foundatiion for the new TOEIC test format.
Number of pages: 272
(1) Test format that follows the actual TOEIC test
(2) Thematic units with accompanying grammar explanation appendices
(3) 14 mini practice tests and one complete practice test
(4) Focused practice of the TOEIC test question types
(5) Full answer key and transcript for all practice tests
(6) Answer explanations for Incomplete Sentences and Incomplete Texts sections
(7) Audio recordings of the practice listening sections
audio 1-7, 8-14, Practice_tests