Your mission is to stop Carmen Sandiego and her diabolical Babble-on Machine from destroying the English language! You must successfully complete twelve missions that require you to solve over sixty skill-building activities. Practice mode features thousands of exercises that develop spelling, grammar and vocabulary proficiency. This adventure motivates kids to learn essential language skills.
Carmen Sandiego Word Detective Key Features & Benefits:
* a complete grammar * spelling and vocabulary program
* complete 12 missions that require you to solve
* over 60 skill-building activities
* packed w/skill-building activities & thousands of exercises in Practice Mode
* customizable spelling lists
* 3 levels of difficulty for each activity
* electronic dictionary with over 3,000 words
* spelling, grammar & vocabulary activities in each mission
* infiltrate hideouts
* find clues and complete activities to save ACME agents from the sinister Babble-On Machine
* 18 fact-filled stories shed light on science, history, geography and even the elusive Carmen Sandiego On-screen progress report
Windows 3.1/95/98/ME/XP 486/66 MHz+, 16 MB RAM, 25 MB hard disk space, 4X CD-ROM, 640X480 256 colors (High and True Color supported), sound card. Macintosh 68040 20 MHz+ or Power PC 100 MHz+, System 7.5.1+, 16 MB RAM free, 20 MB hard disk space, 4X CD-ROM, 640X480 256 colors.