Stories for Reading Comprehension 3 with answers
|Published by: mct (Karma: 2975.26) on 23 May 2010 | Views: 15210|
Stories for Reading Comprehension is a three-stage reading comprehension series which takes the student from elementary tointermediate level.
The series features:
* vocabulary and structures carefully graded to follow Longman Structural Readers Stages 1 to 5 ((Stories for Reading Comprehension 3 covers LSR up to Stage 5)
* 14 units each beginning with a lively reading passage.
* systematic exercises to help the student pick out the main points of the passage and reconstruct it
* a grammar section explaining and practicing a structure taken from the passage
* a detachable answer key for easy reference
* an accompanying cassette using both British and American accents.
NOTE: the audio is NOT available
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: Stories, Comprehension, Reading, student, elementary, answers