Welcome to LEGO® My Style: Kindergarten, a magical 3D world that children can explore at their own pace. It is the ideal setting for your child to be introduced to math, words, music and art. My Style: Kindergarten builds the foundations for creative learning and complements the skills children are learning in school. Discover a new way of learning tailored to your child's individual needs. * Choose from four different learning environments: Math, Art, Music or Language.
* Pick a learning buddy to explore any of the four environments.
* Each LEGO® friend represents a style of learning: visual, musical, tactile, linguistic or analytical.
* Play a game once, or over and over—the learning buddies never lose patience.
* Learn school readiness skills from your LEGO® friend.
* Practice what you've learned by teaching it to Clicky and Bricky.
* Covers words, numbers, sums, counting, listening, memorization, letter shapes, sequencing, rhythm, pitch, volume, instruments and more!
* Teach music to Clicky and Bricky.
* Go into the toyshop to learn about numbers.
* Explore the world of art in a secret cave.
* Michelle Angelo is always playing with shapes and colors.