The Teacher´s Magazine Nº 113 (May 2009)
|Published by: danielgr (Karma: 106.32) on 14 April 2012 | Views: 6090|
The Teacher´s Magazine Nº 113
The varied materials in this month´s edition are mainly focused on the special needs that teachers have expressed in the online survey.
- Learning the parts of the body with Frankie and Francine.
- Did you wash your hands?
- Haw many correct sentences can you make?
- Photocopiable activities.
- History and Science activities for CLIL.
- Creating flashcards with Openoffice Swriter.
- Feedback outweighs marking.
Poster 1 (NOT AVAILABLE YET)
Learning the parts of the body with Frankie and Francine.
Poster 2 (NOT AVAILABLE YET)
Wash your hands!
How many correct sentences can you make?
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: History, sentences, making, parts, Science, Teacher, Magazine, acute