Communicating in Business English
focuses on functional English needed to communicate within various business environments. It presents vocabulary and language patterns related to common business situations.
Topics covered in the book include: making and receiving business calls, giving presentations, participating in meetings, socializing with business contacts, negotiating deals, and writing business letters or documents.
- Key vocabulary lists for each lesson
- Sample language structures for common sentences and phrases
- Cross-cultural tips and golden rules for effective communication
- Dialogs illustrating vocabulary usage in context
- Exercises for vocabulary comprehension and reinforcement
- Answer key
- Free audio CD for listening exercises