100 QUESTIONS ABOUT EUROPE
It is recommended for students and all those who study the English language.
It can be used by the English teachers in the lessons and out-of-class activities on country studies.
This quiz includes a lot of interesting and important facts about Europe and the EU.
• to practise students’ listening and speaking skills;
• to sum up the students’ knowledge about Europe;
• to extend students’ knowledge about the history, geography, climate and biodiversity of Europe,
capitals and countries, language and religion, the EU facts;
• to stimulate students’ thinking;
• to develop students’ imagination;
• to consolidate the knowledge used in Biology, Geography and History lessons.
THE EUROPEAN UNION
PHYSICAL GEOGRAPHY, CLIMATE AND BIODIVERSITY
COUNTRIES AND CAPITALS
LANGUAGE AND RELIGION