English for Presentations
|Published by: lucius5 (Karma: 1658.91) on 1 April 2010 | Views: 18216|
English for Presentations is the ideal quick course for professionals who need to give presentations in English.
English for Presentations can be completed in 25-30 hours, so students make progress quickly. Hands-on tasks allow students to use new language immediately.
How can it be used?
- As a stand-alone, short, intensive course.
- For self-study, using the interactive MultiROM.
- Alongside a more general coursebook, such as International Express.
- 'STARTER' warm-up activities use students' experiences to lead in to each unit topic.
- Tip boxes present key language points, useful phrases, and strategies.
- 'OUTPUT' activities at the end of each unit encourage discussion and immediate practice of the material.
- Interactive MultiROM with every title with self-study material for students to maximize their time in and outside the classroom.
Dear user! You need to be registered and logged in to fully enjoy Englishtips.org. We recommend registering
or logging in
|Tags: English, Presentations, students, quickly, Hands