How to Raise Happy, Healthy, Self-Confident Children
Parents face challenges that barely existed a decade ago. Learn what those challenges are, and what you can do to make your child a winner. Discover the four behaviors of effective, joyful parents. Discover the special skills that will help your child succeed in life.
1. The Challenges of Parenting: Parents today face challenges that barely existed a decade ago. Learn what those challenges are and what you can do to make your child a winner.
2. Four Behaviors of Effective Parents: Why are some parents more effective then others? Why do some parents seem to find more fun and joy in parenting than others? Discover the four behaviors of effective, joyful parents.
3. The Role of a Family Philosophy: The happiest families cultivate members who feel like part of a cohesive unit. Successful families, like successful businesses, are value driven: they create clear-cut goals and roles for each family member. This session helps you evaluate your family's philosophy.
4. Raising Responsible Children: Being a role model is perhaps the most vital job of parenting. In this session, Bettie and Brian discuss the framework for making responsible decisions, evaluating the consequences, and accepting responsibility.
5. Communicating With Your Children: Children often measure parental love for them by the quantity and quality of time shared. Learn vital communication tools for listening for meaning and providing feedback to increase your quality time with your child.
6. Creating Opportunities for Connecting with Your Child: Children need and want your time and attention. In this exciting session, Brian and Bettie share creative techniques for enhancing special bonding time with your child.
7. School: Your Child's World of Work: Like you, your child goes to work each day, copes with others, and brings unfinished projects home each night. Learn special skills that will help your child succeed in his life as a student, and in his workplace of the future.
8. How to Raise High Achievers: Getting your child to set high standards and expectations for himself isn't just a matter of IQ or luck. Learn the parenting characteristics that produce "high achievers".
9. Helping Your Child Stay Drug Free: Not all kids fall prey to alcohol and drug use. Learn how to safeguard your child from drug and alcohol use, and what to do if you suspect your child is using drugs.
10. Raising High- Energy Children: Your child's energy level, performance at work and play, even his/her behavior, is largely based on his/her nutrition - a basic and vital ingredient. Learn what you can do to ensure that your child is properly fueled.
11. Being a Family: Today's society with television and other influences, reduces precious time for family togetherness. Learn what you can do to help your child feel he is a special part of your family.
12. Raising Super Kids: Every parent's dream is to raise children who are healthy, loving, confident, and able to succeed in the world. Brian and Bettie share 21 ideas you can apply immediately to raise children who are capable of meeting the world head on.
Brian Tracy, Dr. Bettie B. Youngs
How To Raise Happy Healthy Self-Confident Children
Audio Length: 6h 52min.
277 MB in 2zip archives